Give Your Precious Pet the Gift of Play at
Beverly’s Pet Resort, Bark Park & Doggy Daycare
Doggy Daycare Punches Available Now!
20 Days for $300 per pup
40 Days for $600
60 Days for $900
1 Year for $2900
Save on a 1-Year Bark Park Membership Too!
Bring your pup to Beverly’s Pet Resort February 14th
from 11am-2pm for our Valentine’s Day Photoshoot
Each dog will receive a park play session, a printed photo, a Valentine’s Card, & Take Home Treats for $35 per dog (Daycare / Boarding fee not included)
Call 317-773-6550 to sign your dog up for their photoshoot. Spots are limited so act now!
Things to Look Out for in March & April
Spring Break will be here before you know it. Dream your spring break trip today and book your pup’s vacation before it’s too late. Call 317-773-6550 or book online to secure your reservation.
St. Patrick’s Day Photoshoot – Bring your pups to Beverly’s Pet Resort for St. Patty’s Shenanigans March 17th from 11am-2pm. Details to come.
Mark your Calendars for April 11th the Easter Bunny is coming to town!
Bevo’s Recipe of the Month
Frozen Love Pops for Pups
- 2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (or regular yogurt, plain)
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup water
- Heart Shaped Silicone Mold
- Prepare your silicone mold by laying it on a small baking sheet or something else that is stiff for easy transfer to the refrigerator.
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until combined, approximately 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the molds.
- Transfer the treats to the freezer (approximately 30 minutes) until set.
- Pop the dog treats out of the mold and store in the freezer in a container or bag.
Bevo’s Joke of the Month
HOW DID THE DOG SIGN OFF HIS VALENTINE’S DAY CARD?
With pugs & kisses!
Photos From Our Frosty the Snowman Photoshoot
Click Photo to See Full Enlarged Image in Gallery
Stay up to date about all of our photoshoots and more: Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter