Why the trademarked “Good Dog! One-der Class®?” Because my one-time dog training class is one of the best values for you, your family and your dog. Very few canine trainers are published authors and approved by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB) on canine training. More than 100 veterinarians in central Indiana recommend this “class.”
I promise you will be relieved and your family will begin to have harmony with your dog when you leave this class. I bet your teenagers will get involved with the family on training the dog! You will have a different dog in a week!
Did you know that over 42 % of all dogs acquired in the United States will be relinquished, abandoned or euthanized this year? That is 10 kills every minute! The #1 reason is BEHAVIOR. Raising a puppy or bringing an adult dog into a home can be a challenge but also very rewarding.
Simple Training for Successful Behavior
Think about this: You NEVER have to have chewed up furniture, house-training issues, pulling on a walk, not coming to you, etc. I tell all my clients that if you follow the easy rules — 4 different exercises with results of over 10 commands — then you will have the most wonderful canine companion you ever could have imagined.
I used to teach the traditional 6-week dog training course. Usually, the whole family only came once. Then it was Mom or Dad doing all the classes (if they showed up for them all). Families are busy with extra curricular activities and frequently both parents work, but most families want a family dog.
YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!
Everyone in the family needs to be on the same page and understand that training your dog involves properly interacting with the dog on a daily basis. That is why I wrote the book Good Dog! and created the “Good Dog! ONE-der Class.” The training class and follow-up program includes:
- A one-time class with life long resources. The “class” takes about 90 minutes. The “class” teaches the owner how to train their dog just by interacting with him/her on a daily basis.
- Covers everything from how to bring a new puppy home—or an older dog—all the way up until the new puppy is an adult or the older dog’s new behavior becomes habitual.
- The 5 Golden Rules to House-Training
- The commands of “Come,” “Go to your Bed,” “Down,” “Stay,” “Wait,” “Leave-it,” “Take,” “Let’s Go Potty,” “Off,” “Up,” “Drop-it,” and “Kennel Up.”
- How to go on a walk with the dog and involve the children, who learn how to do positive reinforcement of the training – and also how to cook!
- After your family takes the class, I can usually help you over the phone or via e-mail. If I need to see you again, then there is NO additional charge.
- All clients receive my book, “Good Dog!” and a daily chart, which are respectively the class manual and reinforcement to the class.
- The classes for dogs older than 12 months are private and concentrated on your dog and your family.
My training class is now available to your dog and your family at Beverly’s Pet Resort in Fishers, Indiana. Group classes for puppies 10-weeks to 12 months old are available on select Saturdays.
For more information, or to schedule a private class, call me at 317-769-4649. You’ll begin a harmonized journey with your dog and your family! I will be waiting for your call. Together we can change the statistics of abandoned dogs.